Programs & Services
Facility Information and Procedures
Riverside Branch YMCA Gilchrist Branch YMCA
Phone: (301) 777-9622 Phone: (301) 724-5445
Fax: (301) 777-3467
- Registration and payment must be made at the front desk.
- Program fees are non-refundable unless the YMCA cancels a program.
- Every effort will be made to reschedule bad weather cancellations.
- Participants may request a refund prior to the beginning of any class; a $10.00 processing fee will be charged.
- The YMCA reserves the right to cancel a program due to insufficient enrollment.
- Due to the progressive nature of swim lessons, make up classes are not available.
- Participants with an unpaid balance or returned checks will not be permitted to register for programs or membership.
- Some programs may be limited to members only.
- Financial assistance is available for youth program participants through our Heritage Foundation.
Click here for our General Registration Form.
SUPERVISION OF CHILDREN POLICY
Children age 10 and younger must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times unless participating in a program.
FOOD & DRINKS POLICY
No food or drinks are permitted in the gymnasium, pool, locker rooms, wellness center, or on the indoor field. Bottled water with a screw-on top is allowed past the front desk area. Please help us maintain our building!